There is no doubt that all Starbucks drinks are super tasty and delicious, but most are more creamy than others. According to m observation, people love to order creamy drinks more rather than other casual watery drinks.
But the creamy consistency is created by milk, but what if you are intolerant to dairy items, then there is no need to worry because Starbucks has a huge option of drinks with vegan milk, and one of the best creative creamy vegan beverages is pink drink.
It is fully refreshing, and sweet, with a hint of passion fruit and this whole combination gives you a tropical flavor, which means a perfect refreshment option for hot summers.
Starbucks Pink Drink
This is one of top rated drinks on Starbucks’ menu, and perfect in all aspects such as:
- Lovely Appearance: It is served in clear glass, and the light vibrant pink color floating in ice cubes gives a lovely look.
- Numerous Milk Choices: There is a variety of milk choices, you can have this drink either with coconut, soy, non-fat, Almond, Almond, or Oat.
- Strawberry Scoops: You can add strawberry scops according to your preferences, it can be as less as 1 scoop, and for more, there is no limit.
- Ice: You can also add light and extra ice to make the drink extra or a normal cold.
- Healthier Option: It is lightly sweet means hold fewer calories so it is definitely a healthier option.
Now, let’s start to learn the main recipe without diving into more detail.
|Preparation Time||9 Minutes|
|Cook Time||0 Minute|
|Total Time||9 Minutes|
- 2 cups strawberry acai refresher
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1/4 cup strawberries, chopped
- 2 cups ice
Starbucks Pink Drink: Instructions
- Add the coconut milk, strawberry acai refresher, ice, and strawberries into the blender’s jug.
- Turn on the blender and Blend until a creamy, smooth texture gets achieved.
- Pour the drink into the glass, and Enjoy!
|Serving Size||1 Cup|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|