Dutch Bros combine Irish cream, milk, espresso, and hazelnut syrup to cream a smooth creamy drink which is Nutty Irishman.
This drink is fabulous in every aspect, whether it is taste, texture, or appearance….means 100 out of 100.
Best Part: You can enjoy it either as cold or hot, completely depends on you, in both versions it is finely tasty.
So, if you want to give yourself a cozy, soothing treat, then there is none of the drinks much better than this amazing drink.
So, the below recipe will guide you from A to Z, that how to make Dutch Bros Nutty Irishman at home.
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||5 Minute|
|Total Time||15 Minutes|
- 2 shots of espresso or strong brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons of Irish cream syrup
- 2 tablespoons of hazelnut syrup
- 2 cups of milk
- Whipped cream for topping
- Chocolate sauce for drizzling
Dutch Bros Nutty Irishman: Instructions
1) First of all make a mixture of Irish cream syrup, espresso, and hazelnut syrup in a bowl.
2) Put a saucepan on the stove, that is set on medium flame, and pour some milk into it.
3) Now pour the mixture you have prepared first into the glass, and then the steamed milk, stir to mix it well.
4) Your final drink is ready, just enjoy it, but you can also top it with chocolate sauce, drizzles, or either with whipped cream.
Best Part: This drink has a good shelf life, as you can store it for up to 2 days in a refrigerator in an airtight container.
|Serving Size||1 Mug|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|